Share This Page:

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Facebook Scammers Target Nollywood Stars - Says Segun Arinze

Segun ArinzeSegun Arinze
The rate at which fraudsters are dragging the good names of Nigerian stars in the mud is becoming alarming.
Just when you think the scammers have been shamed enough, they rear their shameless heads again. www.naijanation.com

Today, Nollywood actor Segun Arinze brought up the case again.

“So many people are having the same problem, Tonto Dike, Chidi Mokeme, Yemi Blaq, Lilian Bach and so many others! I want you to let people know that it’s not me. I’m not asking anyone for money, so if you are a victim, please know that is not me Segun, cleared!”

The actor also has a special letter to his fans concerning the shameful matter.

Read it below

Hello friends, I’m Segun Arinze. I’m stunned, shocked and bewildered to find out that an imposter is using my name on Facebook! He is a fake and he is using the account to swindle people!

My birthday and favourite clubs and some other infos on his page are wrong! He even used a picture of me wearing a black suit smiling on a white background! He also stole my yahoo identity with the account segunarinze@yahoo.com and begs for money with many lies. (Matter is still at EFCC) Please watch out for scam.

This is clearly getting out of hand.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...