Share This Page:

Saturday, February 18, 2012

I am very proud of Tuface Idibia – Mr. Kool

mr. kool
Here is what Nigerian Musician Mr Cool said about Tuface's proposal to Annie Macaulay.

“Yeah, I am so, so proud of 2Face Idibia right now. Truthfully, his engagement to Annie Macaulay the other night was probably the most exciting thing for me so far this year. It was overdue, but he has done it.

“I saw sincerity in his eyes. He looked happy, like a man who suddenly woke up to sweet reality. Yes he has made irreversible mistakes, but the future is what matters now. Also, I think Annie is the only one of his women that loves 2Face totally and unconditionally.

“It is not about which woman has the most kids for him, it is about where his heart truly is.

“I wish them love, joy and happiness. I pray that he consummates the marriage immediately to wade off enemies and distractions.

“I think it’s truly love’s miracle and we should pray for them.

“I also know that some people will say, say say, so I dedicate that song to them. He’s done the right thing and I’m proud of him.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...