Share This Page:

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Armed Men In Cab Rob RCCG Pastor

A Pastor identified as Gideon with the Redeemed Christian Church of God was over the weekend robbed of all his belongings. The man of God appeared calm while narrating his ordeal in the hands of robbers that operate with cabs, pretending to be co-passengers.

According to the victim, he boarded a cab at about 5 a.m. in front of Winners Church  at Torikoh, Badagry, enroute Redeemed Camp, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway for the just concluded Holy Ghost Congress.
He said the cab, a volkswagen Passat wagon, stopped for him, “with the driver and two passengers on board whom I later found out to his collaborators, calling Agbara, Okoko.

“As I entered the taxi, my spirit immediately went cold and I became suspicious of them but I was trying to beat the usual traffic gridlock at Okoko and volks which is caused by bad road. I had to resign to faith. As we approached Low Cost area not too far from where they picked me, the one beside me pulled out a gun.
“The one sitting at the front turned to point his own gun at me while ordering me to remain silence and cooperate with them or get my head blown off.

“Meanwhile, the car was still in motion as the one beside me ransacked all over my body to make sure nothing was remaining on me.
“They collected about N40,000, two phones and my bag and pushed me out of the moving vehicle. I had to trek a long journey back home because there was no money left on me,” he said.
The case had been reported at Ajara Police Post while investigation continues.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...